Physicians will require expert and physician lead training in lasers and light devices, botox ® and other cosmetic injectables, medical microdermabrasion and medical grade chemical peel, like those offered at the IAPAM's Aesthetic Medicine Symposiums in Scottsdale, Arizona.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
As published by the ASPS, cosmetic minimally-invasive procedures increased 6 percent from 2010 to 2011. Interestingly, the greatest increase in a single treatment area was seen in laser treatments, such as laser hair removal. Laser and light device procedures increased by 15% over last year, with over 1.1 million procedures preformed in 2011. This increase in patient demand for expert laser treatments is translating to an increased demand by physicians for expert laser training ( http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com/laser-training ) like that offered by the IAPAM at their Aesthetic Medicine Symposium. The IAPAM's Symposiums offer the most comprehensive, hands on, expert training in the use of lasers and light devices for hair removal and skin rejuvenation.
As well as expert laser training, the IAPAM's Aesthetic Medicine Symposium ( http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com ) provides physicians::
- dedicated instruction from two board-certified dermatologists, who are true experts of the skin and cosmetic injectables.
- hands-on practice in the best injection techniques.
- botox ® training at a multi-million dollar medical practice, not in a hotel room.
- an environment that does not allow exhibitors, giving doctors more time for education.
- the opportunity to attend the Symposium's Aesthetic Practice Startup Workshop ( http://www.iapam.com/bootcamp.html )on the Monday after each Symposium, a program highlighting the latest information on medspa business development and social media marketing.
- the opportunity to attend the IAPAM's hCG/Medical Weight Management ( http://www.hcgtraining.com ) on Friday before each Symposium, which covers hCG for weight loss, prescription appetite suppressants, ketogenic diet based programs, meal replacement and B6/12 injections.
Since 2005, the IAPAM has been a leader in providing aesthetic medicine industry trends, as well as aesthetic medicine and hCG for medically supervised weight loss education for physicians. For more information please visit http://www.iapam.com or contact the IAPAM at 1-800-219-5108 ext. 704, or email infotheiapam.com.
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), dentists (DDSs/DMDs) doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PAs) and nurse practitioners (NPs). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: Botox ® training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM’s website (http://www.iapam.com) or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)