Exciting New Markets, Professional Services, Website, and Advisory Council Members in 2015.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
After sixteen years of continued success, and with a razor-edged focus on the future, SBS continues to evolve and expand its unique business model with an advanced online look, expanded new markets and services directory, and Advisory Council members. CEO/Principal Marc A. Salerno stated, “Thankfully with the recession now long gone, we’re seeing a new business growth trend that we’re enthusiastically embracing. SBS has recently expanded to meet the demands of this exciting new “glocal” economic expansion with a host of new markets and professional services. At Team SBS we’re wearing our sunglasses at night because the future looks too bright!”
SBS 2015: A New Online Look and Feel
SBS has updated its website with an entirely new sleek, easy to access, real-time look and feel. With new content and access for smartphones and tablets, the site offers the visitor a unique “live-tech” industry news feed as well as an update of our industries served and professional service offerings. SBS now offers services in:
• Wireless: Mobile application development (Android, iOS), New Smartphone, Tablet and Wearables hardware Retail/B2B market service launches.
• SaaS: Scrum/Agile application methodology development, testing, rollout.
• Cloud-Data-IP: Big Data management and analysis, Data Center sourcing, management, staffing, network monitoring and management.
NEW PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
• Training: Custom program development, Hybrid-CBT-LMS, onsite-remote faciliative delivery, and content development.
• Customer Care and Support: Onsite and Virtual Call Center sourcing, staffing, training, lead generation sourcing, remote account management, KPI new customer acquisition costing and post account management planning.
• Turnaround Assistance: Business process auditing and reengineering, intangible and tangible equity, IP intelluctual property and asset valuation, and organizational realignments.
• Executive Coaching: Senior management counseling, mid-level management mentoring, HSWOT™ Management Analysis, Paradigm and Mindset contextual reframing.
• Strategic Business Planning: Business Plan development and auditing, Joint Venture and Strategic Partner sourcing and planning.
• Finance & Operations: Budget development and planning, Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement analysis, Asset/Debt restructuring and planning, Equity sourcing, PLC, SWOT, and PESTEL review.
• Human Resources: Recruiting, Staff and Compensation Planning, Career Pathing, Organizational Redesign, Employee Reorganization and Realignment.
NEW ADVISORY COUNCIL MEMBERS
The Advisory Council at SBS has been fortunate to provide even more recognized expertise to our multi-industry round table. Consequently, we are happy to announce to the following three new members to the SBS Advisory Council:
• David Kielkucki- Global Operations, Logistics, Call Center, and Customer Care Authority: David is a seasoned operations executive with extensive experience in customer service, operations performance management and administration of large contact centers comprising of e-commerce, web support, credit, collections, customer service, reservation sales and outbound tele-services activities, having worked for FORTUNE 100 organizations such as Sears, Roebuck & Co., Dean Witter and AutoNation. David’s entrepreneurial Internet and e-commerce experience includes work with getthere.com, the Internet’s first online consumer airline reservations platform, Orbitz the on-line travel site and AirTaxi Distribution Systems, an online corporate jet based reservations system. As Founder and Principal of SCC Services Group, he has been engaged in a number of assignments that involved start up contact center projects, operations performance management initiatives and managed sales, customer service and collection programs domestically and in Europe, Costa Rica, Argentina, Brazil and the Philippines.
• Neil Smilowitz- Supply Chain, Computer, Distribution, Saas Industry Specialist and IT Entrepreneur: Neil is the Chairman/CEO and founder of NSA Computer Exchange Corporation. Mr. Smilowitz has over three decades of senior management experience and extensive knowledge of Supply Chain Management, Wholesale Distribution, Customer Service, Order Processing, Warehouse Operations, Inventory Management and Purchasing, Logistics, and Internet/Intranet Access Development. Before founding NSA, Neil was a principal and managed several successful businesses in the manufacturing and distribution arena. He was responsible for their business development, alliances and customer relationships. Neil has a diverse and extensive global entrepreneurial background having held senior positions in the Garment, Import, Export, Music and Retail industries.
• Alexandra Gehringer- Recognized Media and Internet Journalist, Millennials, Generation Y and Social Network Marketing Expert: Alexandra is a recognized Internet Journalist, Editor, innovative digital marketer and social media guru. Matriculated at USC’s School of Journalism and Mass Communication, for the past several years Alex has conducted extensive research and work in the $1.3 trillion dollar Millennials and Generation Y marketplace. Most recently, she’s recruited and trained college writers for CollegeCandy.com, a top 10 women’s lifestyle blog with over 1.6 million unique visitors each month. As Design Manager for CollegCandy’s editorial calendar, Alex defines and maintains the brand management for CollegeCandy’s social media presence across all major outlets. In addition to directing the site, she recruits and manages the relationships with high-profile advertisers, overseeing successful campaigns for Procter & Gamble, Samsung, and Coca-Cola. Her written work has appeared on top Internet blogs, websites and publications including the Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, ThoughtCatalog and the Unique Homes magazine.
SBS Consulting and Distribution Inc. is a global management consulting firm serving Startup, SMB Mid-Market, and Enterprise level organizations in the Mobile, Wireless, Data, Cloud, SaaS, IT, Network Infrastructure, Telecommunications, E-Commerce, Consumer Electronics, Sofware, Retail and Computer industries. SBS offers a wide portfolio of Professional Services including Marketing, Training, PR-Public Relations, Corporate Communications, Sales, Customer Care, Distribution, Application Development, Turnaround Assistance, Executive Coaching, Strategic Business Planning, Finance, Operations and Human Resource assistance programs.
With a global network of certified "Network Affiliates", SBS is based in Parkland, Florida. For more information, please contact SBS at 11740 NW 71st Place Parkland, Fl. 33076, Phone: 954.796.2131, Email: infosbsconsultinginc.com, URL: http://www.sbsconsultinginc.com.
ABOUT THE SBS ADVISORY COUNCIL
The SBS Advisory Council is an exclusive multi-industry roundtable comprised of recognized and accomplished executives, entrepreneurs and academicians. Their mandate is the ongoing research, review and recommendation of new up and coming technology, marketplace, and business industry trends for our valued client base. For more information on the council, please email us at adcouncilsbsconsultinginc.com.