Phyx products have been used to create major motion pictures, including Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pittsburgh, PA / PHYX Incorporated announces the new NAB special for 2015. All products are temporarily priced at $49. This includes PHYX Keyer, regularly priced at $199— a savings of 75% off. PHYX Cleaner is regularly priced at $99, and will be priced at $49 during the NAB Special, for a savings of 50% off. This special is a limited time offer.
Phyx products are each bundles of plugins, which support Apple OS X within Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Motion. Phyx products have been used to create major motion pictures, including Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues. Packages include:
- PHYX Keyer, the world’s most powerful green screen keying plugin package
- PHYX Color, award-winning color tools for creating unique looks.
- PHYX Cleaner, to repair video noise and artifacts for DSLR and other footage
- PHYX Flarelight, to create lens flares and other effects
- PHYX Defocus, to simulate lens bokeh and other out-of-focus effects
- PHYX Glitch, to create modern glitch looks and pixel damage.
“NAB is a special time of year. So we want to deliver a special deal— all six of our products can be bought for under $299 for a limited time.” Justin Bendo, President of Phyx Incorporated.
* OS X 10.8 or later
* Apple Final Cut Pro (7 and 10)
* Apple Motion (4 and 5)
* Adobe After Effects (CS 5, CS5.5, CS6, and CC)
* Adobe Premiere Pro (CS6 and CC)
Pricing and Availability:
All products are now priced at $49.
Complete information can be found on PHYX's homepage: www.PHYX.biz
Based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, PHYX visual effects software is used by key industry players, such as Walt Disney Company, Apple Inc., CNBC, FOX, and many more.
EXTRA LINKS (please, no duplicates or redirects):
To schedule a press briefing or request a product review; please contact Andy Tallent at:
(e) andy (at) phyx.biz