Vivitek’s new DU8090Z laser projector features complete connectivity, is class leading at 8,000 ANSI lumens bright, and is fully featured, providing the most immersive big-screen experience available in digital Laser projection
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Fremont, Calif. – Jan. 26, 2016 – Vivitek Corporation, a brand of Delta and a leading manufacturer of visual display and presentation products, today revealed the company’s newest large venue laser projector, the DU8090Z. With an MSRP of $15,495, the DU8080Z is available now.
Vivitek’s DU8090Z laser projector takes projection to the next level, with impressively vivid colors and a high brightness of 8,000 ANSI lumens. Built lamp-free, it provides a low cost of ownership, with minimal maintenance, and provides a stable, high-quality projection for up to 20,000 hours. With a complete lens set and its wide range of features, the DU8090Z offers the best performance and value in the next generation of advanced technology laser projectors.
The DU8090Z is equipped with the following features:
• 8,000 ANSI lumens, with a dynamic 10,000:1 contrast ratio
• Built-in ACS (auto color sensor) for color and brightness consistency
• Built-in MPS (multi-projector system) hardware for edge blending, geometry correction and warping functionality
• Powered zoom, focus and lens shift (horizontal and vertical) for easy adjustment and projector position flexibility together with memory system
• Picture-in-Picture (PIP) to simultaneously project images and videos from two different sources
• Full suite of standard display connectivity inputs and outputs, including the following: HDMI v1.4a, DVI-D, Component (5 BNC), VGA-In, 3G-SDI-In/Out, VGA-Out, HDBaseT™ (content over CAT5e/6 cable)
• Full 3D compatibility with DLP® Link™ and HDMI 1.4 interface
• Flexible mounting positioning, providing 360 degrees in any axis for ease of installation
• Network connectivity for remote projector management, control and status; ready for integration and system administration via RJ45
• Eight optional lens with throw ratio’s from 0.38:1 to 8.26:1 for impressive positioning capability and maximized brightness
• Industry leading warranty of 5 years parts and labor together with a 3 year Advanced Exchange
The DU8090Z offers a sealed optical engine and filter-less design to provide optimal performance with minimal service maintenance. Paired with a warranty for 24/7 intensive-use operations, the DU8090Z is the ideal solution for large venue laser projection needs. The DU8090Z is available with a white or black cabinet to match room aesthetics.
For more information about Vivitek’s DU8090Z and the company’s various product lines, please visit http://www.vivitekusa.com.
About Vivitek Corporation
Vivitek is a leading manufacturer of visual display and presentation products. The company’s extensive line-up of award-winning digital projection devices incorporates the latest innovations and technologies to deliver superior products. Vivitek has global sales and marketing operations in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, please visit our website at www.vivitekusa.com/.
Delta, founded in 1971, is a global leader in power and thermal management solutions and a major player in several product segments such as industrial automation, display and networking. Its mission statement, “To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow,” focuses on addressing key environmental issues such as global climate change. As an energy-saving solutions provider with core competencies in power electronics and innovative research and development, Delta's business domains include Power Electronics, Energy Management, and Smart Green Life. Delta has 114 sales offices, 56 R&D centers and 30 manufacturing facilities worldwide now.
Throughout its history, Delta has received many global awards and recognition for its business achievements, innovative technologies and dedication to corporate social responsibilities. Since 2011, Delta has been selected as a member of Dow Jones Sustainability™ World Index (DJSI World) for 4 consecutive years. In 2014, Delta is ranked by Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) on the highest A-level of the Climate Performance Leadership Index (CPLI), and is the only one from nearly 2,000 listed companies in Greater China that made the CPLI list.