The Cosmic Origins conference will take place in Sedona, Arizona the weekend of May 26-28th.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Cosmic Origins conference will take place in Sedona, Arizona the weekend of May 26-28th. According to event producer, Robert Dakota, “Cosmic Origins will explore the questions ‘Who are we?’ and ‘Where do we come from?’ to truly uncover ‘Where we are going’.” The speakers at this event will include some of the top minds in the field of ancient civilizations who will share new science about the cosmology of the world. They will discuss the Egyptian Pyramids, ancient civilizations, what lies beyond the Milky Way, and more ancient mysteries.
The conference will consist of a number of lectures along with book signings and opportunities to meet with all speakers. They include:
• Robert Bauval- In 1983 Bauval developed a theory that connects the three Egyptian pyramids of Giza with the three stars of Orion’s Belt. His theory is now internationally known as ‘The Orion Correlation Theory’ (OCT).
• Dr Robert Schoch- With his Ph.D. in Geology and Geophysics from Yale University, his research in the early 1990’s led to a breakthrough that recast the date of the Great Sphinx of Egypt to a period thousands of years earlier than its standard attribution.
• J.J. Hurtak, Ph.D. and Desiree Hurtak, Ph.D.- Husband and wife duo have traveled the world visiting pyramids and sacred mountains researching the reasons behind these ancient monuments and their alignments throughout the world.
• Regina Meredith- As a top interviewer on GAIA TV, Regina has the highest access to conscious information which gives her one of the most informed and experienced voices in the industry.
• Clifford Mahooty- As a member of the Zuni Pueblo Indian Tribe of New Mexico, he has been led by his ancestors to share and interpret their extraordinary lost history.
• Chandra Wikramasinghe- Chandra’s contributions to the field of Interstellar dust led to a major paradigm shift. He is also an advocate of the Panspermia hypothesis that suggests life is sustained and exists throughout the Universe, and is distributed by meteoroids, asteroids, and planetoids.
• Gary Osborne- Best known for his 'Neutral Point Theory' and what he calls the 'Midpoint', or 'Balance-Point' between opposites, he is also the first person recently to bring attention to the Earth's 23.5-degree axis angle, which he has found in paintings, the Great Pyramid of Giza, and many other sources throughout history.
• Alan Steinfeld- Within the last 20 years he has traveled the globe searching for the most important contributions to the field of Consciousness to nourish the mind, body and soul in order to awaken to new realities.
Attendees of the conference are also welcome to accompany Robert Bauval, JJ Hurtak, and Clifford Mahooty on a mini excursion field trip to Rock Art Ranch on Monday May 29th, after the weekend conference.
Cosmic Origins will be held at the Sedona Creative Life Center, 333 Schnebly Hill Road, Sedona, Arizona 86336. There are discounts to the price of this weekend conference for early registration: $225.00 until April 30th and then $275.00 until May 25th.
For more information on the Cosmic Origins weekend conference, the speakers, the schedule of events, and to purchase tickets, visit http://www.worldviewzmedia.com/seminars/cosmic-origins.
# # #