Starta Accelerator is happy to host #NewtoNYC night to welcome new startups to New York community. It’s a great opportunity to meet successful international entrepreneurs, great investors, and community influencers.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Beginning September 18th, Starta Accelerator introduced a new Batch of startups into their 4th acceleration program. Originally, Starta Accelerator accepted 13 startups into the program however due to political challenges between Russia and US and embassies shut down, 2 companies were not able to obtain their visas in time and will be participating in batch #5 this winter instead.
The Batch 4th consists of exceptionally strong and balanced portfolio, which is diversified geographically and by industry. During the selection process, Starta Accelerator received more than 600 applications from startups from more than 30 countries. Among the selected 11 companies 3 from Russia, 3 from Ukraine, 1 from Poland and 4 mixed teams with founders from Georgia, Latvia, the UK and the USA. The program will last for 3.5 months and will culminate with a Demo Day on December 14th. .
All participants of the program have an MVP, traction and many of them have patents for their own technological solutions. A significant number of companies are generating revenues.
#NewtoNYC night, will be held on October 5th at Sputnik Space new co-working office in NYC located on 220 East 23d street, #500, New York, 10010.
6 pm- Doors open: Food & drinks
6.30 pm to 7.30 pm- Pitch Contest
7.30 pm - Networking
• Unlevel (Ukaine) – an e-commerce solution for proactive monitoring of card transaction failures and errors.
• NativeOS (Russia) – a programmatic service for the automated placement of native advertising based on computer vision.
• PitchMe (UK) – a recruitment process and web-based matching service, which connects candidates with employers using AI; includes testing hard skills and ability to solve business problems.
• Spontana (Russia) – a mobile application combining dating and passion for fashion/pop culture.
• Publico24 (Poland) – ‘Spotify for media’.
• InspectorCloud (Russia) – an online platform for auditing brand representation in retail outlets based on AI.
• Axsys (Ukraine) – Client retention platform for recurrent service companies.
• Puresine (USA) – manufacture and wholesale of solar panel batteries, accessible and convenient for consumers.
• Palatine (US) – a real-time feedback and agile goal management platform for employee assessment based on AI.
• Control Shift (USA, Russia) – an interactive media platform and CRM system, which unites startups, entrepreneurs and investors and is focused on the Eastern European market.
• Creditor AI (Ukraine) – the first fully automated marketplace based on AI for assignment of unused loan applications by participants of the financial market to each other.