OC’s leading shopping center offers extended holiday hours and last-minute holiday tips
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE / PRURGENT
Santa Monica, CA -- Christmas is right around the corner, which means one thing. Shopping! The Outlets at Orange is the ultimate shopping destination offering premium holiday savings at almost all of its 120+ brand-name retailers. While shopping for the holidays can be hectic, The Outlets at Orange is here to provide you with extended hours and some last-minutes tips you’ll want to write down.
Extended holiday hours start Dec. 9 from 9 AM – 10 PM leading up to Christmas Eve. The Outlets at Orange will be open from 9 AM – 6 PM on Sunday, Dec. 24 and closed on Christmas Day, Dec. 25.
The Outlets at Orange stores are officially stocked with the hottest must-have gifts of the holiday season. Follow these tips below for a more pleasant and enjoyable shopping experience during the rush.
• Make a List and Check It Twice - One of the biggest traps of last-minute shopping is going over budget. Before you head over to The Outlets at Orange, make a list of how much you'd like to spend on each person you are buying for, and stick to it. Resist the urge to keep shopping for the perfect gift, and leave the store as soon as you've crossed everyone off your list.
• There’s Nothing Wrong with Gift Cards - Can’t think of the perfect gift? You can give your loved ones a personalized gift and give them exactly what they want - the flexibility to choose their own gift. The Outlets at Orange offers Visa and American Express debit cards and popular retailer gift cards ranging from $20 to $500 (exclusions apply). An easy, fast and supercool gift. A variety of holiday designs are available through December 24 at The Outlets at Orange Guest Services, located next to the new adidas store.
• Be A Weekday Warrior - Weekends are prime time for holiday shopping. Avoid the mess by heading to the outlets on a weekday instead! Work a 9-5? We’ve got you covered! Weekday extended holiday hours are now from 9am-10pm until Christmas Eve.
• Get Comfy - Put on your favorite pair of yoga pants, sneakers and sweatshirts and get ready to work! Holiday shopping is no easy feat and it may have you even working up a sweat! Make sure you come in your most comfortable shopping attire.
• Valet – Avoid circling the parking lots trying to get a close spot. Our friendly valet services are available Friday – Saturday from 11AM- 12AM and Sunday 11:00AM – 10:00PM. Valet is located near Lucky Strike.
For more information call (714) 769-4000, visit http://www.simon.com/mall/the-outlets-at-orange or follow The Outlets at Orange's holiday sales on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
About The Outlets at Orange
The Outlets at Orange is Orange County's premier outlet shopping destination with more than 120 popular stores and restaurants. This leading open-air shopping, dining and entertainment venue in Southern California includes Bloomingdale's - The Outlet Store, Nordstrom Rack, Neiman Marcus Last Call, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, H&M, G by Guess, DKNY Company Store, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger Company Store, Nike Factory Store, Under Amour, Victoria’s Secret, PINK, Ann Taylor Factory Store and more. Shoppers can enjoy lunch or dinner at great restaurants including Dave & Buster’s, T.G.I. Friday’s, Johnny Rockets, Market Broiler and Café Tu Tu Tango. Family fun is a must at Lucky Strike Lanes, Van’s Skate Park and AMC 30 Theatres. Plus, the Burke Williams Day Spa offers much needed rejuvenation and relaxation.
About The Mills, A Simon Company
The Mills®, one of Simon Property Group's five real estate platforms, offers a unique brand of shopping with a mix of popular name brand outlets, value retailers and full-price stores, plus family-oriented dining and entertainment concepts. The Mills are well-located in major metropolitan markets and many are recognized as leading tourism destinations. Notable properties include Arundel Mills (Baltimore), Gurnee Mills (Chicago), Grapevine Mills (Dallas), Ontario Mills (Los Angeles), Opry Mills (Nashville), Potomac Mills (Washington, DC) and Sawgrass Mills (Ft. Lauderdale/Miami).
Simon is a global leader in the ownership of premier shopping, dining, entertainment and mixed-use destinations and an S&P 100 company (Simon Property Group, NYSE:SPG). Our properties across North America, Europe, and Asia provide community-gathering places for millions of people every day and generate billions in annual sales. For more information, visit simon.com.
# # #