Make sure to start a new oilseed season effectively at the VI International Conference “Black Sea Oil Trade-2018” - a key event of the Black Sea oilseed market, to be held on September 20, 2018 in Hilton hotel, Kyiv, Ukraine.
MFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE / PRURGENT
ake sure to start a new oilseed season effectively at the VI International Conference “Black Sea Oil Trade-2018” - a key event of the Black Sea oilseed market, to be held on September 20, 2018 in Hilton hotel, Kyiv, Ukraine.
Registration for the ‘Black Sea Oil Trade’ Conference goes on actively - 100 Delegates from 20 countries already registered! Delegate list is available online.
- ‘Black Sea Oil Trade’ Conference offers:
- Effective platform for discussion of the main drivers in the oilseed sector of Ukraine and Black Sea countries
- Exclusive agri market analytics and forecasts from the top global experts and agribusiness operators
- Insights and recommendations for improvement of business strategies
- New ideas, effective networking and exchange
The conference will provide the latest market reports and exclusive analytics from the leading global experts, insights and recommendations on adjusting business strategies in a dynamic environment, new contacts and vast networking opportunities.
Keynote speakers from Ukraine, USA, Brazil, India and Russia already confirmed their participation.
UPDATED CONFERENCE AGENDA:
9.00 – 9.45 Registration & Coffee
9.45 Opening remarks
10.00 – 12.30 Session 1. OILSEED MARKET: GLOBAL SCENARIOS. SWOT ANALYSIS
• Black Sea Oilseed Sector. Outlook, 2018-2020
Sergey Feofilov, Director General, UkrAgroConsult
• Fundamentals & Trends in The Global Oilseed Market
Ben Buckner, Analyst, AgResource, USA
• South American View on the Soybean Market
Fabio Meneghin, Partner, Agroconsult, Brazil
• Impact of Weather Conditions on the Global Oilseed Production and Pricing
Kyle Tapley - Senior Agricultural Meteorologist, Radiant Solutions, USA
12.30 – 14.00 Lunch & Networking
14.00 – 15.10 Session 2. PRICE FORECAST IN THE OILSEED MARKETS FOR 2018/19
Forecast on The Global Oilseed & Vegoil Prices. Which Way We Go?
Paul M?Auliffe, President, World Commodity Analysis Corporation, USA
Speakers Panel Discussion
15.10 – 15.30 Coffee & Networking
15.30 – 17.20 Session 3. REGIONAL FEATURES AND OPPORTUNITIES
15.30 – 16.20
Roadmap for Branding Ukrainian Vegoil in the Indian Market
G Chandrashekhar, Global Agribusiness Expert, India
• Revolution in Ukrainian Oilseed Sector: From Exporter to Importer
Julia Garkavenko, Oilseed Market Expert, UkrAgroConsult
• Russia: Strengthening Positions in the Global Oilseed Market
Vladimir Petrichenko, Director, ProZerno, Russia
17.20 Closing remarks
17.30 Evening Cocktail
‘Black Sea Oil Trade’ conference is annually attended by producers and crushers of oilseeds, traders, enterprises for deep processing of veg oils, investment companies, banks, legal, shipping, brokerage, insurance, surveyor and other companies.
In 2017 ‘Black Sea Oil Trade’ attracted 250 delegates from 150+ companies and 25 countries.
LEARN, NETWORK & TRADE WITH US!
For Sponsorship options and participation issues please contact:
Tel.: +38 044 220 52 42