Exhibiting at booth #11668 in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center, THINKWARE will be offering demos of its new and upcoming products at the annual Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE / PRURGENT
Las Vegas, October 17, 2018: World leading Korean dash cam company, THINKWARE, will be showcasing its latest dash cam technology on the floor of the annual Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas, Nevada, taking place from October 30 - November 2, 2018 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. THINKWARE has participated in SEMA since 2015, increasing awareness among customers and industry insiders for its products and technology.
The company will display and offer demos of its most popular dash cam lines, as well as upcoming models, including:
• The QA100, THINKWARE’s upcoming dash cam featuring Quad HD definition recording, as well as Road Safety Warning System capabilities, THINKWARE CLOUD, Safety Camera Alerts, Energy Saving Parking Recording, Super Night Vision 2.0, Time lapse Parking Recording and Format Free 2.0.
• The FA200, THINKWARE’s latest dual channel dash cam with built-in Wi-Fi and Time Lapse Parking Recording.
• The F70, THINKWARE’s new entry level dash cam featuring the latest Energy Saving Parking Recording.
• The F800 PRO, THINKWARE’s high end dash camera featuring Road Safety Warning System, 280° wide-angle view (140° front, 140° rear) in full HD 1080p resolution, THINKWARE CLOUD, Super Night Vision 2.0 and more.
• The F100, THINKWARE’s affordable Full HD/HD dual-channel dash cam.
• An interactive preview of the soon to be released THINKWARE SPORTS™ M1 (Motorsports Cam)
• A demonstration THINKWARE’s upcoming standalone ADAS Device, with diverse warning systems such as Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS), Front Collision Warning System (FCWS), Pedestrian Collision Warning System (PCWS) and more.
Brian Yang, THINKWARE’s General Manager of Global Business Development, said “Dash cams have been steadily growing in popularity among US drivers, thanks to advancements in connectivity, recording quality, and overall benefit for families interested in improving vehicle safety. We’re excited to be exhibiting at SEMA this year, where consumers will have an opportunity to check out THINKWARE’s expanding lineup of products and witness firsthand how dash cam technology is integrating into the overall driving experience to make it safer.”
For more information, attendees can stop by THINKWARE’s booth #11668, located in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center. THINKWARE dash cams are available in the US for purchase on Amazon, as well as in-store and online at BestBuy.
About THINKWARE DASH CAM:
Global IT Corporation THINKWARE was founded in Korea in 1997 and is celebrating its 21st anniversary this year. Through consistent research and development in the field of smart car technologies, THINKWARE has established itself as the market leader in various sectors such as dash cam, electronic maps, navigation, mobile applications, and tablet PCs.
Spearheading the competition with world-class image processing technologies and intuitive user friendly interface, THINKWARE has debuted their DASH CAM lines into the US market in April 2014. THINKWARE has confirmed the export of their DASH CAM lines to 17 other countries including UK, Singapore, and Japan.
THINKWARE continues to astound the industry with their world-class DASH CAM lines during their presence at global exhibitions like CES, SEMA, and The Gadget Show Live. For CES 2017, the world’s largest consumer electronics show, THINKWARE was honored with the Innovation Award of the Year for its excellence in technology and design. The company has also received the IF Design Award (2017), IDEA Award Finalist (2017) and the Red Dot Design Award (2018).