If your household storage is limited, PODS Wisconsin can help in any situation.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE / PRURGENT
(WISCONSIN) Dec. 14, 2018 – With more than 107.3 million Americans traveling to visit friends and family during the holidays according to reuters.com, more storage is needed to not only make room before the holidays but also after the giving season. If your household storage is limited, PODS Wisconsin can help in any situation. PODS containers can securely store extra decorations, furniture and keepsakes on or off-site at a PODS storage facility.
PODS Wisconsin offers useful storage tips to help store extra household items to prepare for the holidays:
• If you need extra storage this season, PODS has the answer. Use PODS containers to store furniture, boxes and extra decorations to make room for friends and family this year. Either keep the PODS container on-site for storage, or have PODS move and store the PODS container in a temperature-controlled storage center.
• Utilize bubble wrap. For those delicate pieces, use bubble wrap as a layering tool to ensure fragile pieces don’t move.
• Vacuum-storage bags are lifesavers. Preserve those precious cloths from moisture, mold, and dust by storing them in vacuum storage bags.
When it’s time to put the holiday decorations away, PODS Wisconsin offers tips to store those hard to tame decorations:
• Save the headache and wrap lights before storing. To prevent lights from getting tangled in storage, grab a piece of cardboard and wrap the string of lights around it. Remember to tape the ends of the light strings to keep them secure. Use PODS moving & storage boxes to keep lights safely stored after the holidays.
• Tame the artificial tree with shrink-wrap. Use shrink-wrap to cinch up your tree to make it easier to move and store.
• Ornaments and egg cartons? Store ornaments in egg cartons that can be easily stacked in PODS moving & storage boxes.
“It is the perfect solution to safely store furniture, precious keepsakes and other household items that may not be needed during or in between holidays” said John Hudson, managing partner for PODS Wisconsin. “After the belongings are safely packed inside, they can either store the PODS container onsite or at our PODS storage facility.”
As an integral part of the local community, PODS Wisconsin has helped many residents in the community move and store their holiday belongings. In addition, PODS Wisconsin has helped a variety of local charities move donated items including Ride for the Arts and the local Humane Society.
For more information about renting a PODS container, visit www.podswisconsin.com.
About PODS Wisconsin
PODS Wisconsin is a large independently-owned franchise of PODS Enterprises, LLC, and is the leading provider of moving and storage services to residents and businesses throughout the greater Wisconsin area. PODS® is a leader in the moving and storage industry providing both residential and commercial services in 46 U.S. states, Canada, Australia and the UK. Founded in 1998, PODS pioneered the portable moving and storage industry now preferred by many customers’ increasingly active and mobile lifestyles. To date, the PODS network has completed more than 600,000 long-distance moves, exceeded 3 million deliveries and has more than 160,000 PODS containers in service.
Katie Yates, ext. 118