THINKWARE has a sneak peek of its 2019 product line at CES 2019.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE / PRURGENT
Las Vegas, January 8, 2019: THINKWARE, a world-leading Korean dash cam company, will be offering an exclusive sneak peek of its 2019 product line up on the floor of North Hall, Las Vegas Convention Center during the annual Consumer Electronics Show (CES), January 8–11, 2019.
This will be THINKWARE's eighth year showcasing its advanced technology and products at CES under the concept of ‘Ultimate. Infinity. Think what’s inside’, consumer technology's premier global event. This year, THINKWARE’s highly anticipated new product line will be on display, including:
• Automotive AR(Augmented Reality) Solution for HUD, Digital Cluster
• THINKWARE's first dash cam that 4K Front & QHD Rear Cam and connected solution
• The Q800 PRO, the next generation of the highly rated F800 PRO, featuring Quad High Definition (QHD) technology
• IoT Dash cam, real-time connected dash cam
• A 4-channel dash cam (All around_Front/Rear/Right/Left)
• M1, the Outdoor sports camera for Motorcycle and ATV/UTV
• Bicycle cam TC-1
THINKWARE is on the front lines of dash cam innovation, and will also be showcasing many of its latest products during the week, including:
• The X700, to offer users a Dual FHD camera complete with a touch screen
• The F200, the company’s new dual channel dash cam with built-in Wi-Fi and Energy Saving Parking Recording.
• The F70, the latest entry level dash cam featuring the latest Energy Saving Parking Recording.
• A demonstration of THINKWAREs commercial dash cam, and its standalone ADAS Device (Advanced driver-assistance systems)
Brian Yang, THINKWARE’s Director of North America Business Development said, “This is THINKWARE’s eighth year at CES, and we’re more excited than ever to be a part of it. CES serves as the perfect forum to educate consumers on how dash cam technologies are seamlessly integrating into the driving experience, helping to improve safety for individuals and families, both in an away from the vehicle thanks to the IoT and cloud. Besides unveiling our Automotive AR(Augmented Reality) Solution for HUD at this year’s show, we’ll also be offering a glimpse into the future with soon to be released products containing the latest technologies, including 4K, QHD video, and our first IoT connected dash cam.”
Attendees can stop by THINKWARE’s booth #3534, located in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center. The booth will also feature numerous giveaway events and prizes for visitors. THINKWARE dash cams are available in the US for purchase through THINKWARE’s official website thinkware.com, Best Buy, Amazon, as well as other online retailers.
Global IT Corporation, THINKWARE, was founded in Korea in 1997 and is celebrating its 22nd anniversary this year. Through consistent research and development in the field of smart car technologies, THINKWARE has established itself as the market leader in various sectors such as dash cams, electronic maps, navigation, mobile applications, and tablet PCs.
Spearheading the competition with world-class image processing technologies and intuitive user-friendly interface, THINKWARE has debuted their Dash Cam lines into the U.S. market in April 2014. THINKWARE has confirmed the export of their Dash Cam lines to 17 other countries including the UK, Singapore, and Japan.
THINKWARE continues to astound the industry with their world-class Dash Cam lines during their presence at global exhibitions like CES, SEMA, and The Gadget Show Live. For CES 2017, the world’s largest consumer electronics show, THINKWARE was honored with the Innovation Award of the Year for its excellence in technology and design. The company has also received the IF Design Award (2017), IDEA Award Finalist (2017) and the Red Dot Design Award (2018).