Spring schedule includes Gatlin Brothers, Charley Pride & Lorrie Morgan
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE / PRURGENT
BREMEN, Ga. (February 6, 2019) – Mill Town Music Hall is proud to announce an incredible lineup of talented artists for its Spring 2019 season. Collectively, they have received numerous Grammy Award nominations and Vocalist of the Year Awards, and produced many gold and platinum albums and Number One songs. Mill Town Music Hall focuses on wholesome, family-friendly music and events and is located conveniently off I-20 in Bremen (1031 Alabama Avenue).
The spring schedule includes:
• The Gatlin Brothers (March 2 7:30pm EST) have been dazzling audiences for more than 60 years, including performances on national television and at the White House.
• Craig Morgan (March 9 7:30pm EST) is a multi-faceted Renaissance man with a reputation as one of the genres most commanding vocalists.
• Mark Chesnutt (March 16 7:30pm EST) is known as one of Country’s true musical treasures with 14 Number One hits including “Brother Jukebox” and “Too Cold at Home.”
• Brian Free and Assurance and The Diplomats (April 6 7:30pm EST) are two of today’s most recognizable Southern gospel groups.
• Shenandoah featuring Marty Raybon (April 13 7:30pm EST) has placed 26 singles on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart with songs that include “I Want to Be Loved Like That.”
• Dailey and Vincent (April 27 7:30pm EST) is one of the top Bluegrass bands in America and recognized by the music industry as 3-time IBMA Entertainer of The Year.
• Charley Pride (May 4 7:30pm EST) was country music’s first African-American superstar and amassed 52 Top-10 Country hits and won two Grammy-Awards.
• Lorrie Morgan (May 10 7:30pm EST) charted 40 songs on the Billboard Hot County Singles charts, including three number one hits.
Fans are encouraged to purchase tickets by calling Tickets West at (888) 479-6300, going online to the Mill Town Music Hall website (www.MillTownMusicHall.com) or visiting the Mill Town Music Hall box office. For more information, please call the Mill Town Music Hall box office at (770) 537-6455.
For more information about Mill Town Music Hall or to view a complete calendar of events, please visit www.MillTownMusicHall.com and follow on Twitter and Facebook.
# # #
About Mill Town Music Hall
Named Large Venue of the Year in 2016 by the Georgia Country Awards, Mill Town Music Hall is committed to providing West Georgia with a quality wholesome entertainment venue. Opened in Feb. 2012, it is the largest facility of its kind in West Georgia and comfortably seats 1,000 people. Featuring state-of-the-art audio, video, and lighting systems, the venue hosts numerous Classic Country, Pop/Rock, Gospel and Bluegrass concerts, along with other family-friendly events. The facility can also be rented for corporate events and private receptions. The venues top sponsors include: Tanner Health System, Systems & Methods Inc. (SMI), R.K. Redding Construction, Synovus Bank, Greystone Power Corporation, Gradick Communications, Aubrey Silvey Enterprises, West Georgia Roofing, Honda Precision Parts of Georgia, Haney Farm and Ranch and Powersports, the Coca-Cola Company, Walker Cadillac Buick GMC, West Georgia Technical College, and West Georgia Forklift Repair Service. Please visit www.MillTownMusicHall.com for the most up to date calendar of events.