Erehwon Innovation Consulting, one of the top innovation consulting firms in the world and popularly known as the creators of the “Orbit-Shifting Innovation™” methodology announces Innovation Bootcamp 2019 which will be held on February 26th and 27th, 2019 at The St. Regis Mumbai.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE / PRURGENT
Erehwon Innovation Consulting, popularly known as the creators of the “Orbit-Shifting Innovation™” methodology announces Innovation Bootcamp 2019 and welcomes chief innovation officers, innovation heads, and innovation teams across India. The Innovation Bootcamp will take place on February 26th and 27th, 2019 at The St. Regis Mumbai.
Erehwon conceptualized this conference with a unique approach to transform the impact of innovation teams, making them central to the next horizon of growth. This Bootcamp is designed to ensure the Innovation teams have key takeaways at both organization and individual levels to unleash innovation journeys powerfully in their organizations.
“This is not the usual passive learning conference where the learning is individually driven. This Bootcamp engages the entire organisation Innovation team in an intensely interactive format. The participating teams will learn from Innovation Specialists, Practitioners from across the globe and from Peers, by design. The focus is on clear, customized takeaways for all teams” says Sudheer Kiran, Marketing Head at Erehwon Innovation Consulting.
Speaking about this upcoming unique conference, Sudheer said that the Bootcamp is designed to trigger & facilitate new path-breaking Insights from dialogues with:
• Successful Innovation Practitioners from across industries
• Expert Innovation facilitators
• Peers from across 20 – 25 other organizations
Erehwon also announced its lineup of keynote speakers and other thought leaders for Innovation Bootcamp 2019.
Here is the list of keynote speakers:
• Harsh Mariwala, Founder & Chairman, Marico Ltd.
• Rajesh Sud, Chairman, Max Bupa Health Insurance Co. Ltd.
• S. Sivakumar, Chairman – Technico Agri Sciences Ltd. & Vice Chairman- ITC Infotech India Ltd., Founder of e-Choupal
• Rajiv Narang, Founder & CEO, Erehwon
• Raja Krishnamurthy, VP- Research & Technology Asian Paints, Ex-Head – R&D 3M
These speakers will address how to navigate the innovation gaps and innovation process in the organizations.