The X700 comes equipped with an easy to use touch screen and a full HD two-channel camera with Parking Surveillance Mode and Time Lapse capability.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE / PRURGENT
United States, June 10, 2019 – Thinkware, a world-leading dash cam company, announced today the launch of its X700 dash camera in the US, featuring an easy to use touch screen and a full HD two-channel camera with Parking Surveillance Mode and Time Lapse capability.
The X700 is a sleek looking and compact car camera that offers an intuitive touch screen that users will find simple to use. The X700 also gives drivers a crystal-clear view of the road, offering the following features:
• 2CH 1080p FHD Front & Rear camera
• 140 degree wide angle view
• 2.7 inch full touch LCD screen that allows instant video playback
• Super Night Vision – Optimized for cars while parked in dark environments, featuring a new image signal processing (ISP) technology and a real-time video processing function.
• Time Lapse records 2 frame per second, allowing recordings in parking mode to continue up to 16 times longer than other dash cams
• Road Safety Warnings System – Includes Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS), Front Collision Warning System (FCWS), Urban Front Collision Warning System (uFCWS), and Front Vehicle Departure Warning (FVDW) *Optional GPS antenna required for X700
• Safety Camera Alert *Optional GPS antenna required for X700
One of Thinkware’s most user-friendly dash cams to date, the X700 addresses the demands of US consumers, who are increasingly incorporating dash cam technology in their everyday lives.
In addition, X700 also offers features such as:
• Advanced Video Clear Technology e.g. Wide Dynamic Range
• G-Sensor Incident Detection
• Format Free 2.0 Technology
• Thermal Protection System
As the highest selling dash cam brand in the competitive Korean market, Thinkware’s award-winning products are available in both the US and Europe. The X700, is priced at $149.99 (1 Channel) and $249.99 (2 Channel), available at online distribution channels such as Best Buy, Amazon and Thinkware homepage. Each X700 comes standard with a 16 GB MicroSD card.
For more information, visit the Thinkware website at www.thinkware.com.
Global IT Corporation Thinkware was founded in Korea in 1997 and is celebrating its 22nd anniversary this year. Through consistent research and development in the field of smart car technologies, Thinkware has established itself as the market leader in various sectors such as dash cam, electronic maps, navigation, mobile applications, and tablet PCs.
Spearheading the competition with world-class image processing technologies and intuitive user-friendly interface, Thinkware has debuted their DASH CAM lines into the US market in April 2014. Thinkware has confirmed the export of their DASH CAM lines to 20 other countries including the UK, Singapore, and Japan.
Thinkware continues to astound the industry with its world-class DASH CAM lines during their presence at global exhibitions like CES, SEMA, and The Gadget Show Live. For CES 2017, the world’s largest consumer electronics show, Thinkware won with the Innovation Award for its excellence in technology and design. The company has also received the IF Design Award (2017), IDEA Award Finalist (2017) and the Red Dot Design Award (2018)