World Citizenship Council (WCC) is non-profit startup launched in 2018 is a worldwide association of citizenship professionals for research, development and promotion of the citizenship and residence by investment schemes (CRBI).
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE / PRURGENT
World Citizenship Council launched as a non-profit startup in 2018, is currently offering free membership to investment immigration firms and citizenship experts around the world
World Citizenship Council (WCC) is a worldwide association of citizenship professionals for research, development and promotion of the citizenship and residence by investment schemes (CRBI). Other migratory issues such as statelessness, migration, refugees, human rights, taxation, and dual citizenship will also be on the forefront.
The council brings together connection governments, associations, due diligence firms,law firms and professionals to address migratory issues.
WCC MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
• Council members can write WCCM (World citizenship council member) after their name
• Members will be invited to all the events, seminars and meetings.
• Publish your articles free in WCC website.
• Feature your company details in members directory free. You can upload logo, phone, and website link.
• Members receive WCC membership certificate free issued to firms and individuals
Donations to council are welcome!
We accept membership from individuals, companies, governments and non-profit organizations with connections to immigration and citizenship affairs. Membership is free of charge for both firms and individuals.
- Citizenship affairs, Statelessness, Refugees
- Immigration and migration law
- Citizenship by investment / Golden visa agents
- Due Diligence firms
- Blockchain and technology firms involved in migration affairs
- Asylum and migratory issues
- Real estate developers
- Governmental organizations
- Forums and Event organizers
- Non profit organizations with social work with some connection to migration affairs
The World Citizenship Council (WCC) will organize World Citizenship Forum (WCF) once the council has 500 registered members. The WCF forum event will be biggest forum in the world, focusing on migratory affairs, citizenship, statelessness and refugee affairs.
For more information on membership, please visit https://www.worldcitizenshipcouncil.org
Follow us on social media: